RARA-AVIS: Plots With Guns, issue 8

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 16 Oct 2000

What's with the lipstick, you ask?

This issue, PLOTS WITH GUNS (http://www2.netdoor.com/~ansmith), the hard-boiled internet journal, has been hijacked by the artistic styling of Haze McElhenny....and willingly, too.

Unique and wonderful illustrations from Haze, and also some truly hard hard-boiled stories and a poem for you this go around, featuring stunners from Tribe, Frederick Zackel, Anthony Rain, and lunatic Z. Z. DelPresto. And as part of our partnership with Handheld Crime, we are jointly featuring Scott Wolven's "The Underdogs" and a new regular column from J. Michael Blue called "In Praise of the Underappreciated", with each installment letting you in on who you should really be reading (if you're not, shame yourself a few times and then go find the books).

Later this week, we will also introduce a section of hard-boiled book reviews--meaning both the books and the reviews themselves should be pretty tough shells to crack.

PLOTS WITH GUNS. Art the hard way.