RE: RARA-AVIS: RE CRITICS

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 11 Oct 2000

My problem is I'm stuck with the Washington Post's brand who talk more like OpEd writers than critics ... I don't trust anyone, but me when it comes to entertainment.

--
Anthony Dauer
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/toc.htm

-----Original Message----- From: marianne.macdonald@lineone.net Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 9:40 AM
Pleasantly simplistic, Anthony. There are critics and critics, and some have a brain cell and can sometimes get it right. Like other people on this list, I myself sometimes say a word about something. I don't particularly trust big studio marketing strategists, either.