RARA-AVIS: HandHeldCrime Issue #3 now available (cross-posted)

From: Victoria Esposito-Shea ( victoria@esposito-shea.com)
Date: 29 Aug 2000

The third issue of HandHeldCrime is now available featuring an introduction by and an exclusive interview with novelist Maxine O'Callaghan as well as three new stories by Iain Darby (from Plots With Guns), Richard B. Schwartz (from Nefarious), and Sidney Williams (from Plots With Guns). You can read or download the new issue, as well as old ones, on our website at:

        http://www.handheldcrime.com/issues/

We continue to post new reviews on our website between issues. If you read our first issue and liked the story "Drafting for Charlie" then you should check out the review of J. Michael Blue's new novel JUSTIFIED CRIMES. You will also find three other "interim reviews," including one of Z. Z. DelPresto's new electronic novella, on our website at:

        http://www.handheldcrime.com/issues/interim/

Victoria Esposito-Shea Editor-in-Chief and Co-founder HandHeldCrime www.handheldcrime.com