RARA-AVIS: HandHeldCrime Issue 2 now up

From: Victoria Esposito-Shea ( victoria@esposito-shea.com)
Date: 10 Aug 2000

Jamey and I are pleased to be able to announce that the second issue of HandHeldCrime, the mystery fiction magazine for handheld computer users, is now available at www.handheldcrime.com.

This issue isn't exclusively hardboiled (gotta go after the broad market), but it does include hardboiled stories by Christopher Mills (from Thrilling Detective) and Hugh Lessig (from the newly rechristened Frisco Foil Inc.), as well as stories by Patricia Harrington (from NEFARIOUS--Tales of Mystery) and Susan Wittig Albert (from Mystery Partners). We've also included some exclusive reviews, updates on publications and events, and the beginning of what we hope will be a generally helpful collection of links. (Our exclusive content is available on the site, so you may want to check it out even if you don't have a handheld.)

We've been thrilled at the response to the 'zine; over two thousand people subscribed in the first month, and we're actually going to start publishing twice monthly as of this month. Subscription information may be found at www.handheldcrime.com and questions may be directed to Jamey and me at info@handheldcrime.com