RARA-AVIS: Robert L. Pike

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 31 Jul 2000

I've been reading Robert L. Pike's (AKA Robert L. Fish) police novels. I just finished "Bank Job" and am now in the middle of "Gremlin's Grampa" (not sure if that's right). A while back I read "Police Blotter". Is anyone familiar with these? In the first two, the protagonist is James Reardon and in "Police Blotter" there is the same Clancy that appeared in "The Mute Witness" on which "Bullitt" was based on. Any opinions on Pike's novels?

Juri jurnum@utu.fi