RARA-AVIS: Hammett and Chandler

From: ejmd ( ejmd@cwcom.net)
Date: 24 Jul 2000

I have a vague recollection that I put Chandler's parody of Hemingway online
... I'll see'f I can find the URL ... I *have* got Breen's parody of Hammett on line ... I'll post the URL for that later.

Also, I'll have a look to see what Nolan's main points of contention were with the Johnson biog.

BTW, for those interested in Hammett, Chandler and Cain, there's some interesting stuff in the latest issue of Crime Time ... #3.2 dated Summer 2000 ... look out for it :-)

ED