RARA-AVIS: Howard Clark...

From: Ron Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Date: 13 Jul 2000

Due to recommendations from some of you, I went ahead and picked up CHALLENGING THE WIDOW MAKER, Clark's new collection from Crippen & Landru, and was extremely impressed - a terrific writer! Funny, too, how I recognized about half the pieces from other sources but never put the author's name together as the writer of them all. Even more embarassing as they were obviously impressive and memorable enough to remember them all upon reading this collection.

Does anyone know if his upcoming collection, CROWDED LIVES (?), is entirely different from CHALLENGING THE WIDOW-MAKER - or are there some cross-duplications between the collections?

Ron Clinton