RARA-AVIS: New Publication

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 09 Jul 2000

Since I recently sent out an e-mail I intended to be a private note to one of the editors of Hand-Held Crime over the RARA-AVIS list, I thought I should also note that I've returned to the site and found the entire mag displayed there for on-line reading, and that the "get a subscription" process has been improved. I have a story in issue 1 so I'm certainly not an unbiased reader, but I think the new mag is worth a visit at www.handheldcrime.com

                                        Jim Blue