Re: RARA-AVIS: John Lutz

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Jul 2000

I've never pursued John Lutz's work systematically, but I have yet to find a weak novel or short story by him. Fortunately, quite a few of his stories have been anthologized. Equally fortunately, I've come across several of his novels in local and university libraries. He has written some real gems. I still remember a blood-chilling story about an old guy who lives in an abandoned ghost town right by a remote highway... about as hardboiled as it's possible to get.

Regards,

MrT