RE: RARA-AVIS: RE:Harriet Klausner

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 06 Jul 2000

So you'd rather be slammed by an "educated" reviewer? ;)

BTW ... I don't believe such a person exists. It's all opinion and like assholes ... everyone's got one and they all smell.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"... down these mean streets a man must go
 who is not himself mean, who is neither
 tarnished or afraid."

            --Raymond Chandler (1888-1959)

Banned by the Washington Post ...