Re: RARA-AVIS: Harriet Klausner

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 Jul 2000

Captain Bill:

<<People. really. I never thought we'd see Harriet Klausner discussed here. That's -50 eggs to all of you.>>

I claim extenuating circumstances. It's hot and humid here... Now, isn't "The Speed-reading Robot" a good title for a crazy Fredric Brown story?

"Alone in her basement, Lucille Claritin read day and night. Sometimes, towards evening, a bird or an e-mail message would wake her up from her reverie. Then she would put the book aside, start towards the kitchen and heat up some milk for Charleston, the Norwegian cat who shared her ottoman and, on special occasions, her bed. Tonight, Charleston was restless."

Regards, and I want those 50 eggs removed from my records. I've got a repudiation to keep up.

MrT