RE: RARA-AVIS: Harriet Klausner

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 06 Jul 2000

Well, someone's voting her reviews as being helpful in order for her to be named top reviewer so someone likes 'em. Live and let live ... ain't no skin off my teeth nor anyones for that matter unless you make it so.

--
Anthony Dauer
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/

-----Original Message----- From: southpaw@altavista.net Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 12:39 PM
Several days ago, someone mentioned Harriet's reviews in passing, and I asked what her story is. Unfortunately, now I know. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution did a piece on her today, at
http://www.accessatlanta.com/partners/ajc/epaper/editions/today/features _934671f6b353008b00e4.html
She has crossposted over 500 reviews to amazon.com, giving most of them the highest rating -- 5 stars. Ugh.