Translations [was RE: RARA-AVIS: The Russian Killers]

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jul 2000

I really think that there's a market here in the States for translated hb crime fiction. I would most especially love to see good translations of some of the Sere Noire classics, but I'd also like good translations of Spanish, Russian, and hell, Korean and Chinese hb novels (if there are any). Admittedly, we're probably not talking about a large market, but maybe an enterprising University Press could pick up the ball? Sounds like a project most suited to them.

doug
--- Words from the Monastery < anthony.dauer@erols.com> wrote:
> There not getting translated ...

 Jose Latour who