RARA-AVIS: RAVA-AVIS: John Franklin Bardin

From: Dixon H Chandler II ( dchandler@nettally.com)
Date: 04 Jul 2000

> RARA-AVIS: John Franklin Bardin

I just re-subscribed to the list after several years away, and was pleased to see Paul Duncan's contribution on John Franklin Bardin, as I've just re-read The Deadly Percheron. Was there previous discussion on this title? I'll have to check the archives, if I can remember how.

Also, Paul mentioned this title:

>John Franklin Bardin: Then Something Snapped Inside Me
>(from NOIR FICTION: DARK HIGHWAYS by Paul Duncan)

Could listers say something about this book? I'm not familiar with it, but it sounds like something I should locate.

Looking forward to the list again--I'm more interested in the noir end of the spectrum myself, but love it all.

More later,

-dc