RE: RARA-AVIS: The Russian Killers

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 04 Jul 2000

I don't know if its in the book not having read it yet, but its in either the movie "Apocalypse Now" or a parody of the movie that I've seen ... I know it from hearing Marlon Brando saying it or an impersonator saying it with his vocal inflections.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"... down these mean streets a man must go
 who is not himself mean, who is neither
 tarnished or afraid."

            --Raymond Chandler (1888-1959)

Banned by the Washington Post ...