Re: RARA-AVIS: Noir Fiction: Dark Highways/ Wolfson

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 01 Jul 2000

PJ Wolfson is the author of a novel which qualifies as a masterpiece of the genre: BODIES ARE DUST; being issued in 1931 does certainly not indent its merit!

You will find probably more traces of Wolfson as a scriptwriter for Hollywood and TV. He died in 1979.

As a matter of coincidence, I'm re-reading this book now (a translation in fact, as I could not locate a copy of the original), to check if my feeling about this novel I red many years ago still holds.

E.Borgers HARD-BOILED MYSTERIES http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384