Re: RARA-AVIS: Kakonis

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Jun 2000

I might've brought him up!! He's my favorite "no one's ever heard of him" hb writer. My favorite book of his, the non-series CRISS-CROSS is definitely my favorite obscure hb book.

Only a handful of people seem to know about Kakonis, but everyone who does seems to really like him. If you ever spot his books anywhere, pick 'em up.

Don Herron once told me that Kakonis has published some books under a pseudonym. I think they're serial-killer type books. Nothing I'm really interested in.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com