RARA-AVIS: Re: Three Kings

From: southpaw@altavista.net
Date: 02 Jun 2000

On 06/01/00, RRandisi@aol.com wrote:

> I just saw this film and one question haunted me throughout. How in the world
> did Clooney and the others expect to get 80 suitcases filled with $23 million
> in gold bullion out of the country? It was never discussed.

When one has tens of millions of dollars in bullion, convincing a few individuals to make room for it on a plane is the least of one's troubles. ;->

By the way Bob, could you please change the Subject header of your messages to reflect the subject? For those trying to follow message threads in mail readers it becomes difficult when coming across potholes like "RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #280."