Re: RARA-AVIS: Ridley

From: Ron Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Date: 31 May 2000

I recall not so long ago - when I attended a reading/signing for his then-new EVERYBODY SMOKES IN HELL -him mentioning that he hoped his new film, THREE KINGS, would do okay when it opened in a few weeks. He thought, humbly, that it was a pretty good film but didn't know what audiences would think of it...but was hoping for the best and that it would lead to other film projects.

It certainly looks like he got his wish. And well-deserved it is.

Ron Clinton