Re: RARA-AVIS: robert crais

From: David White ( dpwhite@eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: 30 May 2000

I liked LA REQUIEM immensely. It's one of my top five favorite mystery novels and defininitely one of the best of the past years. Crais's novels have always been enjoyable to me. THE MONKEY'S RAINCOAT is Crais's other best Elvis Cole novel. I just read DEMOLITION ANGEL and loved that as well. Anyone else finish it? What did you guys think?

-Dave