RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Women Rewriting

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 28 May 2000

I'll give you the rest 'cause I haven't read them, but I've read pretty much everything that Andre Norton has written and she doesn't write like a man. I'm not saying she can't, but I haven't read anything of hers that doesn't have a feminine voice to it.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"The dead are heavy, after all."
 -Will Christopher Baer, "Penny Dreadful"

Hard-Boiled Noir Discussion
   Hard-Boiled-subscribe@egroups.com