RARA-AVIS: New paperbark original writers

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 18 May 2000

I've been writing introduction for my pulp/paperback reference book. A question came to mind: are there any recent paperback original writers who might have same kind of impact on future readers like David Goodis and Charles Willeford? I know only such crap writers as Brad Latham, Rich Rainey and the like. (They write ultraviolent vigilante stuff, which makes my stomach churn.) Are all the good HB writers now active in hardcover?

Juri jurnum@utu.fi