Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #244

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 May 2000

Juri:

<<No, he kept quiet. It was that Amerigo guy who got all the credit. (These foreign idioms are sometimes so *exotic* that it's not easy to tell things with them. Try to say it in Finnish!)>>

Well, you guys have the composer Oskar Merikanto... whose songs I love even though I don't understand them.

This shamelessly out of topic post can be straightened out by mentioning a recent reading of Walter Mosley's _Blue Light_, a fantasy novel with definite hardboiled elements. An excellent book. I'm still trying to figure out what it is that makes Mosley's authorial voice so damn *credible*. This is one author that has yet to disappoint me.

Regards,

Mario