RARA-AVIS: Bruno Fischer

From: T.Kent Morgan ( tkmorgan@escape.ca)
Date: 08 May 2000

Thanks to the people who responded to my question about Bruno Fischer the other day. I was back at our Children's Hospital Book Market on Friday and came across a Red Badge HC first edition of The Angels Fell. Without your help, I would have passed it by, even for 35 cents. The copy had no dust jacket. I checked on abebooks where there are a few copies listed and one bookseller claims this book is hard to find in decent condition. Any comments on this Fischer?

Kent Morgan in Winnipeg