RARA-AVIS:That damned dwarf!

From: pabergin ( pabergin@gte.net)
Date: 05 May 2000

I am deeply gratified to learn that others on the list hold THE EIGHTH DWARF in the same high esteem as myself.

It's not HB, but then -- with the arguable exception of BRIARPATCH -- none of Ross T's work was.

It was fun.

IS fun, and will continue to be fun for generations yet unborn.

Ross may not have been HB, but he was supercool.

I own a signed copy of THE EIGHTH DWARF. I'm not a person that puts a lot of weight on a book because there's a signature there. But this one I value highly. Call me sentimental.

He was that good. PB