RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #231

From: RRandisi@aol.com
Date: 04 May 2000

In a message dated 5/4/00 2:11:28 PM Central Daylight Time, owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca writes:

<< Certainly Thomas was far more consistent than Mr.
 Leonard, who, in my opinion, hasn't written a good
 book in years. My favorite Thomas's are FOOLS IN TOWN
 ARE ON OUR SIDE, CHINAMAN'S CHANCE, and BRIARPATCH,
 but I've enjoyed everything I've found from the guy.
 Have THE SEERSUCKER WHIPSAW in one of my stacks right
 now. >> Yes, I have to add my support to the raves for THE SEERSUCKER WHIPSAW and BRIARPATCH. Ross was also a helluva poker player, as anyone who played in my Bouchercon game over the years can attest to.

Bob Randisi