RARA-AVIS: RE: MacDonald's non-McGee stuff

From: Larson, Craig ( Craig.Larson@tsjc.cccoes.edu)
Date: 30 Apr 2000

The Travis McGee series is the first mystery series I read when growing up, after graduating from the Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew and Tarzan and Tom Swift, etc. I loved every minute of those books. Now that I'm older and have started to get into paperback originals (the past couple of years, I've been buying and devouring Donald Hamilton, Richard S. Prather, Dan Marlowe, Peter Rabe, etc., etc., etc.), I, too, would like some sense of which of MacDonald's paperback originals to be on the hunt for.

Craig Larson Trinidad, CO