Re: RARA-AVIS: Public Acclaim

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Apr 2000

I've never been a fan of Robert Bloch's work, and I've long thought that the acclaim he enjoyed was mainly due to Hitchcock's PSYCHO, a far better work of art than the original book.

On the other hand, you could say the crappy movie versions of Matt Helm really hurt the series.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com