Re: RARA-AVIS:Fredric Madhouse Brown and crime, Brown and Browne

From: Keith Alan Deutsch ( keithdeutsch@earthlink.net)
Date: 25 Apr 2000

DEAR DOUG,

I assume you mean FREDRIC BROWN. His Novel titled, roughly, NIGHT OF THE JABBERWOCKS, IS an insane asylum. Of course, A PUZZLE FOR FOOLS (Quentin Reynolds?) is an all time classic insane asylum mystery.

Sorry for sloppy referencing. I'm using my memory and don't have time to check on accuracy.

Keith