RE: RARA-AVIS: Black Lizard...

From: Michael Chong ( mchong@ytv.com)
Date: 25 Apr 2000

I hope they republish the unpublished Willeford and Goodis...

Chong

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Clinton [mailto: r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com] Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 3:13 PM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: RARA-AVIS: Black Lizard...

Does anyone know of any online dealer that has a large selection of Black Lizard backlist titles...at a decent price?

Oh, also, speaking of Black Lizard, here's some exciting news Ed Gorman spilled: "I got a letter three or four months ago from Barry Gifford, who edited the first Black Lizard line, saying that plans were to launch the line again. I know there are plans to do several key Gold Medal novels to begin with. So, as far as I know, you'll see the lizard back in action soon.
"

Ron Clinton