RARA-AVIS: Re: Ray Ring

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane@emazing.com)
Date: 25 Apr 2000

I read ARIZONA KISS after stumbling across it at a remainder store (Book Warehouse or something like that at an utlet mall). I hadn't heard of Ring, but the blurb caught my eye. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and liked that it covered an area (dog fighting) I knew nothing about and hadn't read about before. A recommended novel.

I've not seen any of Ring's subsequent novels. Low print runs or bad distribution?

I'll check ABE and other spots. After reading ARIZONA KISS, I'd say his stuff is worth following.
-- Duane Spurlock