Re: RARA-AVIS: Black Lizard...

From: Monte Morgan ( mmorgan@charter.net)
Date: 24 Apr 2000

Hey Ron: I would recommend you try Pandora Books(Neche, ND) and, possibly, Murder by the Book in RI. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from both. Pandora has a huge selection of vintage and contemporary HB. Should have numerous BL's and their prices are usually very affordable. Murder by the Book is a smaller store where I bought the majority of my BL's if memory serves. From speaking with the owner, I understand that not all his inventory is listed online. So you might drop him a line to find out what he's got. It is also a good place to find contemporary small press stuff--Gryphon Press, Dennis MacMillan, Do-Not Press, etc. Addresses, etc. available thru ABEbooks or bibliofind. Best, Monte

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Clinton < r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date: Monday, April 24, 2000 3:17 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Black Lizard...