Re: RARA-AVIS: Recently bought/ Frank Kane

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Apr 2000

Ah, no. :) You credit me with far too much knowledge, Etienne. No, it was simply that I knew about both Frank and Henry Kane, and somehow I got the idea that the two of them were related.

You have to admit, it's a pretty wild coincidence that there were two hb paperback writers with the same last name working at about the same time. Was one of these a pseudonym?

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com