Re: RARA-AVIS: procedural

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 19 Apr 2000

The hearing and/or trial can fill in the specifics that the criminal would not have known directly as they happened. Other details can filled in through dialogue with the police processing the criminal ... giving criminal a brief on what was going to occur, etc. And a run down by the criminal's attorney could be used to fill-in other details as well ...

--
volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
Practice random acts of Xeroxing!