Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #193

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Apr 2000

This is quite true. I'm not a big fan of these books, but anyone who likes Parker and current authors obviously influenced by Parker (Crais, etc.) should really see if they can't find some of Dennis's stuff in their local used paperback place. THE BUYBACK BLUES is the best of what I've read of Dennis, I think.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com