Re: RARA-AVIS: Anyone read this lot?

From: Bill Crider ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 29 Feb 2000

JaneC: I happen to be a big fan of Richard Wormser's Gold Medal books, so I certainly recommend DRIVE EAST ON 66. The Richard Deming book is a procedural, I think, set in a city resembling St. Louis. The Enefer book is probably one of his p.i. novels. I have three or four of those but haven't read them. Charles Runyon is an interesting writer, and I've enjoyed three or four of his books, including THE PRETTIEST GIRL I EVER KILLED. But I don't think I've read COLOR HIM DEAD.

Bill Crider