RARA-AVIS: Film bleu?

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@colba.net)
Date: 17 Feb 2000

>The Film Forum, on Houston St in NYC, is hosting a neo-noir festival
>thru April 6. The films to be shown include TAXI DRIVER, BLUE VELVET,
>NIGHT MOVES, ONE FALSE MOVE, BODY HEAT, CHINATOWN, BREATHLESS, and SHOOT
>THE PIANO PLAYER.

BLUE VELVET is noir? I never thought of it that way, but I guess it could be. I'll have to rent it again.

Kevin Burton Smith The Thrilling Detective Web Site http://www.colba.net/~kvnsmith/thrillingdetective/ Now: The last few days to vote for The Thrillies. Soon: The P.I. Poll on Short Fiction, plus new stuff of our own.