Re: RARA-AVIS: More questions about books

From: Greg Swan ( greg@swans.org)
Date: 16 Feb 2000

Albert Conroy is Marvin Albert. I really like Marvin's stuff and am a particular fan of the Tony Rome books he did for Gold Medal. He also wrote some likeable westerns as Conroy, which were later reprinted under his own name. I haven't read this one, though. Can you loan it to me after you're done? :-)

- Greg Swan