Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: H-B WAR RECORDS

From: Z0MB0Y@aol.com
Date: 15 Feb 2000

In a message dated 2/14/00 10:36:50 AM Pacific Standard Time, kvnsmith@colba.net writes:

<< Think about it. If nine out of ten were in the army, that leaves only
 one out of every ten men who didn't serve (or were not allowed to
 serve) because of mental or physical health, race, personal beliefs,
 sexual orientation, occupation, marital or familial status, college
 enrollment, prison or criminal record, politics, family
 connections,AWOL, etc., etc. >>

Okay. I was talking off the top of my head. I'm 32 and probably base this percentage on propaganda and the fact that there was a draft. (I did, however, state that not everyone in the war was in combat.)