RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Pellecanos (and Adams)

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 04 Feb 2000

My great great grandmother was the single parent of two daughters in rural Mississippi ... only our idealized visions of the past say that it was different. And I don't think I'd include crusty ole Hemmingway in with the artsy fartsies even though he did rub shoulders with 'em.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"I know. We are ... the lucky ones." Bif Naked, 1999