RARA-AVIS: King Suckerman, again

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 01 Feb 2000

Immediately after I sent my first post about KS, I recieved Diane's post.
 I felt exactly the same way she did, that the details seemed forced. I feel that way about the details in Kaminsky's Toby Peters books sometimes, too, as if Kaminsky is sitting in a library somewhere copying stuff out of a newspaper. Anyway, I think that if you went back and read a book actually written in the '70s, you wouldn't find nearly as many brand names and details as you do in KS.

Bill Crider