Re: RARA-AVIS: Another Missive from the Fedora Lobby!

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 01 Feb 2000

The same way that a phone would be used to call his police lieutenant buddy at the precinct or their client or to see check and see who answers the phone when they dial the number they just found scribbled on scrap of paper in the corpse's right pocket, etc. Dicks didn't refrain from using modern technology of their time frames ... I do not see any point in stopping a modern dick from using the tech of theirs. It's not like Phillip Marlowe road up to his client's house on horseback ...

--
volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
Practice random acts of Xeroxing!