Re: RARA-AVIS: Why are you here?

From: Z0MB0Y@aol.com
Date: 28 Jan 2000

I don't have my copy of NIGHTMARE OF ECSTACY (wonderful book-- Wood lived a very bleak, HB life) but some exerpts and a bibliography appear in the back. Quality Paperback did a reprint of DEATH OF A TRANSVESTITE/DEVIL GIRLS a few years back. I also got DEATH (AKA: LET ME DIE IN DRAG(!) and the prequil, KILER... from a company called "Angora Press" that didn't have an adress and was probably pretty bogus. They're very short books and were probably put out in the magazine-size format origionally.