RARA-AVIS: eye of the beholder

From: Chris Bahn ( Chris_Bahn@citysearch.com)
Date: 27 Jan 2000

I didn't know Eye of the Beholder had been a book, but now that I do I'm intrigued to read it, as the movie looks like it could be pretty interesting as well. When was Eye of the Beholder discussed here? I'd love to go back to the archives and read what people had to say.

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:33:02 -0500 (EST) From: Jason M Boog < jboog@umich.edu> Subject: RARA-AVIS: now see this

Hello again from lurk-dom,

I come out of hiding to remind everybody that Eye of the Beholder, one of my favorite private dick books and a one-time thread on this list, is coming to theaters this weekend. I'd love to talk about the movie or the book by Mark Behm, if anybody's interested. The movie is also named Eye of the Beholder. It even has a website: http://www.eyeofthebeholder-movie.com/. Sincerely, Jason Boog jboog@umich.edu