Re: RARA-AVIS: Bruno Fischer & Weird Menace

From: Ron Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Date: 26 Jan 2000

Duane wrote:

> Do you remember the title? I just went to Vintage Library and couldn't
find
> it--but it's quite possible I was looking in the wrong place.

It took me a while to track it down myself - the page that I wanted to go
(the "Weird Menace" page) was down so I had to go in through the backdoor, so to speak. To make it easier for you, here's the contents:

*Introduction by Gary Lovisi
*A Mate For Murder
* The Posioned Well
* Opium at Retail
* Instructions for Murder
* Satan Calls His Slaves
* A Surplus of Gray Matter

...and here's the URL for the item:

http://www.vintagelibrary.com/pd.cfm?pcode=fischer01

I haven't read it so I can't attest to its quality - but it sure sounded intriguing enough that it stuck in my mind for a future purchase.

Ron Clinton