RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams

From: Roy Epstein ( dortmunder2@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Jan 2000

Okay, A couple of years ago I tried Charles Williams AGROUND (one of his best,acording to Ed Gorman). I read about half of it and lost interest. Not a bad book necessarily, but it just struck me as extremely average. After reading some of the things about him on this list, however(and learning that JD Macdonald was a big Williams fan), I'm anxious to give him another chance. I've tracked down three of his books: TALK OF THE TOWN, MAN ON THE RUN, and THE WRONG VENUS. How are these? Which should I go with first?

Roy
__________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com