RE: RARA-AVIS: unions

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 14 Jan 2000

I didn't forget ... it's the point of my post. It costs six dollars a box to pay the workers their $20 an hour to perform minimum wage labor ... employees are always the most expensive part of a business budget.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"I know. We are ... the lucky ones." Bif Naked, 1999