Re: RARA-AVIS: unions

From: rikke & hanne kesten ( rbkhbk@bcn.net)
Date: 14 Jan 2000

In respoonse, having grown up in New York City with the unions and the mobs, don't forget that the toys tossed into a cereal box are part of a product that new costs US consumers something like six dollars for a pound of cereal. Who's ripping who off in this game?
  The ONLY reason manufacturers go south of the border is 75 cents an hour labor, until the locals learn how to organize.
  It won't be long before they're back to calling on the Op to do Harvest Rosa in Cuidad Juarez.
--steve