Re: RARA-AVIS: Block/Westlake poker game novel (long)

From: Mark Sullivan ( AnonymeInc@WEBTV.NET)
Date: 13 Jan 2000

After a visit to the Library of Congress copyright card catalog several months ago, in which I dug up a few pseudonyms by Block and Westlake, I emailed Block to ask if one of them was a house name or if he had done all of the books under that name (some of them showed his name as the true author, others had no name other than the pseudonym). He wrote back a polite note saying he neither confirmed nor denied any of his work done in that genre, but that he was working on a memoir which may or may not include information about that period of his life.

Mark