Re: RARA-AVIS: TV PI's

From: Bruce Townley ( btownley@sirius.com)
Date: 13 Jan 2000

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 at15:21 Mark Blumenthal sent: Re: RARA-AVIS: TV PI's

>Peter Gunn and Secret Agent are my favorites.

Both good choices. I'd also add John Cassavetes' JOHNNY STACCATO, which I've mentioned on-list before. Cassavetes not only starred in this noirish single season wonder he also wrote and directed some episodes. Think McGoohan's delightful spy program was called DANGER MAN in the UK, where it originated.

Bruce T. = btownley@sirius.com

"Don't hurry. Oblivion will be there eventually."

-Edward D. Wood Jr., HOLLYWOOD RAT RACE